Sunday, February 26, 2012

another challenge

Oh, i was BAAAD last night -- too much sake, which led me to get into the cashews.  BAAAAAD tess!!!

So now i'm going out of town for a week again, this time with no scale to help keep me honest....  I vow i shall stick to Donaldson's program when i'm "in" and Kresser's when i'm "out," with a little Roberts thrown in for insurance.  I would HATE to waste all the great progress i made last week because of carelessness.

California, here i come -- wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Nuts are a strong trigger food for me - though oddly, nuts tend to stall weight loss, but not cause gain for me.

    Good luck, and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Steph!

    nuts are hard to resist! i keep them around for light traveling meals and cooking purposes, and usually manage not to snack on them too much.... ;-) usually!

    ReplyDelete