Which is the best answer to the following questions -- do you find:
- getting a great new haircut/style, exciting or ... exhausting;
- a walk on the beach with your beloved, romantic or ... exhausting;
- finding the perfect pair of jeans while out shopping, exhilarating or ... exhausting;
- a night out on the town with your friends, fun or ... exhausting;
- a romp in the playground with your kids or grandkids, GREAT or ... exhausting;
- a productive day doing work you love, satisfying or ... exhausting;
- dinner and a show with your husband or lover, one of the best things life has to offer or ... exhausting?
HOW can the medical industry at all levels, GPs to the CDC, rationalize their point of view that people with this problem are MALINGERERS? Who the hell WANTS to live this way?
...I don't see any hands in the air, here....